ISSUE OF BOOKS
- Each member will be issued library I card. Reference books kept in the reference section will not be issued to individual. They can be referred to, inside the library only. The books under the book bank scheme will be issued for the duration of one semester. Books issued on cards will be returned within 14days. Thereafter a fine of Rs.2/- per day per book will be charged.
- Any student reappearing for examination in any one or more papers can be issued two additional books for preparation of the same, if available.
NEWS PAPERS & MAGAZINES
- News papers are properly tugged on News-Paper-Stand. Readers may read the paper at the stand, it will not be removed from there by any member of the library. An Employment News is also subscribed for benefit of final/pre final year students. It is kept with the librarian which can be obtained on demand.
- Old journals can be issued to the individual members for a period of 3 days.
MAINTENANCE OF BOOKS
- It is duty of each reader to maintain the books issued to him/her in proper shape. The pages should not be torn/folded or marked with ink. Each reader should check the condition of the book at the time of issue of the book. The books in damaged condition will not be accepted by the librarian. In case of any damage to the book, the reader is liable to pay full cost + fine or deposit a new book
- The Librarian will make sure that the books are kept properly on the racks and also ensure cleaning of racks to avoid damage of books by white ants or other pests.
- Library remains open on all working days from 9 A.M. to 6 P.M. Books are issued ⁄ deposited from 9 AM to 3 PM. Books are not issued ⁄ deposited during the last period as it is observed as maintenance period.
- Students will observe pin drop silence in the library. Books are issued to the students standing in queue. Students should make sure that others are not disturbed by their actions.
- No eatables shall be brought inside the library.