The Institute has highly qualified, experienced, dedicated and motivated faculty with supporting staff. Besides regular faculty, visiting professors from eminent institutions, universities and reputed industrialist are invited on a regular basis to augment the teaching and other academic work.
Prof.(Dr.) Ruddarraju Suryanarayana Raju
- Designation : Professor
- Qualification: Ph.D from University of Cambridge, U.K
- Areas of Interest: Microwave engineering
- Brief Profile: Dr. R.S. Raju obtained his B.Tech. in ECE from JNTU college of engineering, Kakinada in 1976 and M.E. in Microwave & Radar from University of Roorkee in 1978. He pursued Ph.D. in the department of engineering, University of Cambridge, U.K. on deputation from CSIR-Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-CEERI), Pilani, India during 1983-87 under commonwealth fellowship. He is a renowned researcher and published numerous papers in reputed national and international journals. He worked at CSIR-CEERI from June 1978 to July 2015. He superannuated as Chief Scientist in September 2014 and continued in the same laboratory as an Emeritus Scientist till July 2015
Dr. Raju’s areas of research are Microwave engineering. He developed TWT’s of various power levels at CSIR-CEERI. The cathodes he developed produced state-of-the-art emission. He developed Thermionic Emission Microscope (THEM) for characterization of cathodes which is first of its kind in Asia. Dr. Raju went on deputation to various countries, viz U.K., Germany, Japan, South Korea, China, U.S.A. and Russia. He is a member of International Steering Committee of International Vacuum Electron Sources Committee (IVeSC). He received JC Bose Memorial Award for Best Engineering paper in 1992 and CSIR-CEERI Foundation day award for successful development of S-band TWT project in September 1993. At PDMCE, presently, he is engaged in establishing linkages with R & D organizations and industries.
Prof.(Dr.) Naresh K. Dua
- Designation : Vice Principal
- Qualification : M.Sc.(Maths), M.Phil., Ph.D.(Maths), PGDCA
- Areas of Interest: Applied Mathematics
- Email: viceprincipal_enggpdm.ac.in
- Brief Profile: Dr. Naresh Kumar Dua, M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D. has been working as a Professor in Mathematics and as a Vice Principal of PDM College of Engineering, Bahadurgarh since Sept. 21, 1999. He has been teaching Mathematics to B.Tech. and M.Tech. students for the last sixteen years. He has numerous publications in international and national journals and conferences. He is an author of three books. He is a member of various organizing committees in conferences, seminar and workshops. He chaired various technical sessions in international and national conferences. He is a life member of Indian Mathematical society as well as Indian society of information Theory and Application. He is also a member of editorial board of Annals of mathematics physics and Pravish Rajnam journal of studies.
Prof.(Dr.) Yogesh Kr. Mathur
- Designation : Professor & Head, Department of Applied Science & Humanities
- Qualification : M.Sc(Phys & Maths), Ph.D.(Physics), Post Doc.
- Areas of Interest: Quantum Physics; Physics at Nano Scale, Q-G Plasma
- Email: yogesh_enggpdm.ac.in
- Brief Profile: Professor Mathur obtained his M.Sc. (Integrated) in Physics and Mathematics (with Honours) and Ph.D. in Physics from Moscow University, Russia. He then did his Post-Doctoral Research in The Academy of Science (JINR), Dubna, Russia; University of Rochester, USA and the University of Bielefeld, Germany. After coming back from abroad, Prof. Mathur joined University of Delhi and served at the Department of Physics and Astrophysics in various academic and research positions. Professor Mathur has a very long teaching experience both at post graduate and undergraduate levels. He has published more than seventy research papers in reputed International Journals. He has been awarded Indian Government Fellowship for the Higher Studies abroad; Russian government fellowship for the excellence in academics and the German research fellowship. He was also awarded the prestigious associateship of International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP) Mirame, Trieste. Prof Mathur guided nine Ph.D. Scholars. He is the Life member of Indian Society for Technical Education. His present area of interest is physics of Nano Scale.
Prof.(Dr.) V. Kumar
- Designation : Professor & Head, Department of Electronics & Communication Engg.
- Qualification : Ph.D (Engineering)
- Areas of Interest: Analog Electronices, Commn. Engg
- Email: vijay2_enggpdm.ac.in
- Brief Profile: Prof. (Dr.) V. Kumar, Head, Deptt. of Electronics & Communication Engineering has a Ph. D. (Engineering) from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, and a M.E. in ECE from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. He graduated in 1969 from the Govt. Engg. College, Jabalpur with a B.E. (Hons.) in Telecomm. Engg. and was a scholarship holder throughout. He is a Fellow, IETE and Life Member, Systems Society of India.
He joined the Indian Air Force after graduation as a young officer and has the proud privilege of actively participating in the victorious Bangladesh War of 1971. His war effort was highly appreciated and he was commended for the same.
After his retirement as a Wing Commander from the IAF, he has been into teaching for the last twelve years, both as an engineering faculty and as a department head. His research areas include Communication Networks and he has published several research papers in national ⁄ international journals and conferences. He is also associated with various national ⁄ international journals as a reviewer. He has guided students for many projects and has been also heading the ‘Institute Industry Interaction Cell’. He has also been on the advisory panel of experts for Emergency Communications for the National Disaster Management Authority.
Prof.(Dr) S. Srinivasan
- Designation : Professor & Head, Department of Computer Science & Application
- Qualification : M Sc , M Phil , Ph.D
- Areas of Interest: Fuctional Analysis , Discrete Mathematics , Artificial Intelligence , Agent Technology and its Applications , Dataware House and DataMining, Computer Security
- Email: sunderrajan_enggpdm.ac.in
- Brief Profile: Dr. S. Srinivasan obtained B.Sc., M.Sc., M.Phil. and Ph.D. in Mathematics from Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, Tamilnadu. He has 18 years of teaching experience as an Assistant Professor and as a Professor in various Educational Institutions including NIT, Trichy. He was a key person in developing a Library Information System in NIT, Trichy. He also served as a Head of Information Technology in a leading Auto Industry for more than 18 years.
Dr. Srinivasan presented several research papers in National and International conferences on Mathematics and Computer Science. He published more than 36 papers in various international journals. He guided six Ph.D. students and is currently guiding five Ph.D. scholars. His present area of interest is Artificial Intelligence, especially in Agent Technology
Dr. Sugandha Singh
- Designation : Head, Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Qualification : Ph.D
- Areas of Interest: Wireless Networks, MANET’s, Sensor Networks and Data Mining
- Email: sugandha_enggpdm.ac.in
- Brief Profile: Dr. Sugandha Singh is Associate Professor and Head in Computer Science and Engineering department with the PDM College of Engineering, Bahadurgarh, India. She received her B.Tech. in CSE from Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra and was sponsored for M.Tech. from SBMN, Rohtak . She received her Ph.D. degree from University School of Information and Communication Technology, GGSIPU, Delhi. She has sixteen years of teaching experience. She has also done Post Graduate Diploma in Management in HR and PR from Madras University. She is approved Reader of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University since 2008. She is active member of CSI and IEEE Society, Computer Science Teacher Association (CSTA), Journal and Event Management System (JEMS), ECEDHA (Electrical and Computer Engineering Department Head Association. She has numerous Research papers in National and International Journals and Conferences and also an author of three books. She has guided 18 Post graduate students. Her research interest includes Wireless Networks, MANETís, Sensor Networks and Data Mining.
Dr. Nidhi Mishra
- Designation : Head, Department of Management Studies
- Qualification : Ph.D
- Areas of Interest: Marketing & IT
- Email: nidhi_enggpdm.ac.in
- Brief Profile: Dr. Nidhi Mishra obtained B.B.A. & M.B.A. (Marketing & IT) from Institute of Management Studies and Research (IMSAR), Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak and M.Phil.from Madurai Kamraj University, Madurai. She received Ph.D. from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak. She has been associated with PDM College of Engineering since 2009. She took over as a Head in 2011. Prior to this she has served in ICFAI, Noida and Amity Business School, Gurgaon. She is having more than twelve years of teaching experience in both undergraduate and post graduate levels. She has a number of publications in National and International Conferences. She is a coauthor of a book and an author of two Books. She is guiding two research scholars for Ph.D.
- Designation : Assistant Professor and Incharge, Department of Civil Engineering
- Qualification : M.Tech
- Areas of Interest: Transportation Engineering
- Email: ajay4_enggpdm.ac.in
- Brief Profile: Shri Ajay Kaushik, obtained Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering from Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar and Master of Technology in Highway Engineering from NIT, Kurukshetra in 2010 and 2013, respectively. He worked on Silica Fume and Fly Ash as a replacement of cement to increase the strength of Rigid Pavement. He has published one research paper in IeJMAE. His Area of research is Highway Engineering. He has four years teaching Experience. He joined the department of Civil Engineering, PDMCE in June 2013 as an Assistant Professor.
- Designation : Assistant Professor and Incharge, Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Qualification : M.Tech
- Areas of Interest: Manufacturing & Automation
- Email: nikhil_enggpdm.ac.in
- Brief Profile: Nikhil Sikka, passed his Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering from University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Rohtak and Master of Technology in Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing & Automation) from SBMN, Rohtak in 2009 and 2011, respectively. He worked on Design and development of Flail Mower. His Area of interest is Thermal Engineering. He has 04 years of teaching experience. He joined the institute in July 2012 as an Assistant Professor in the department of Mechanical Engineering, PDMCE Bahadurgarh.