PDM Banner

Registration Open for Admissions 2014

MBA / BBA Programmes

Click the plus () signs to expand the section.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
  • Course Duration : 2 year ( 4 Semester)
  • Session Starts: August every Year
  • Eligibility: Should be pass with at least 50% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC category) in Bachelor’s or Post-graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
  • Course Duration : 3 year ( 6 Semester)
  • Session Starts: August every Year
  • Eligibility: Should be pass in 10+2 examination with 45% marks in aggregate in any discipline.

Admission Criteria

MBA

Preference will be given to CMAT-2014 qualified candidates in MBA.

BBA
Admission will be made on the basis of merit of qualifying exam by Institutional level admission committee.

Distribution of Seats

  • As per Govt. Policy 75% seats in MBA will be filled up by NIC through online counseling. Remaining 25% seats will be filled up by the Institute level.